Microsoft Visual Basic 2010 Developer's Handbook
- List Price$47.99
- Your price$38.39
Save $9.60 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 20000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Your expert guide to building modern applications with Visual Basic 2010
Take control of Visual Basic 2010—for everything from basic Windows and web development to advanced multithreaded applications. Written by Visual Basic experts, this handbook provides an in-depth reference on language concepts and features, as well as scenario-based guidance for putting Visual Basic to work. It's ideal whether you’re creating new applications with Visual Basic 2010 or upgrading projects built with an earlier version of the language.
Discover how to:
- Use Visual Basic 2010 for Windows Forms and Windows Presentation Foundation projects
- Build robust code using object-oriented programming techniques, such as classes and types
- Work with events and delegates—and add your own events to custom classes
- Program arrays, collections, and other data structures in the Microsoft .NET Framework
- Solve problems quickly and easily using My namespace in Visual Basic
- Dive into Microsoft LINQ, including LINQ to XML and LINQ to Entities
- Tackle threading, multitasking, and multiprocessor development and debugging
- Pearson Education, August 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: