Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Integration Services
- List Price$47.99
- Your price$38.39
Save $9.60 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 20000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Build and manage data integration solutions with expert guidance from the Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) team. See best practices in action and dive deep into the SSIS engine, SSISDB catalog, and security features. Using the developer enhancements in SQL Server 2012 and the flexible SSIS toolset, you’ll handle complex data integration scenarios more efficiently—and acquire the skills you need to build comprehensive solutions. Discover how to:
- Use SSIS to extract, transform, and load data from multiple data sources
- Apply best practices to optimize package and project configuration and deployment
- Manage security settings in the SSISDB catalog and control package access
- Work with SSIS data quality features to profile, cleanse, and increase reliability
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and tune SSIS solutions with advanced features such as detailed views and data taps
- Load data incrementally to capture an easily consumable stream of insert, update, and delete activity
- Pearson Education, September 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: