Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Business Intelligence Unleashed
- List Price$31.99
- Your price$25.59
Save $6.40 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 13600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
SharePoint 2010 is today’s leading presentation and deployment system for Business Intelligence (BI) solutions based on Microsoft technologies. This book brings together all the information you need to successfully implement and use SharePoint 2010’s powerful BI capabilities. It reflects the unsurpassed real-world experience of five expert consultants at RDA, a Microsoft Gold Partner specializing in delivering advanced BI solutions with SharePoint.
You’ll first learn how to prepare SharePoint 2010 for the deployment of BI solutions. Next, the authors walk through integrating, configuring, and using Reporting Services, PerformancePoint Services, PowerPivot, Visio Services, and other key related technologies.
Building on what you’ve learned, you’ll walk step-by-step through constructing and integrating two end-to-end BI solutions. Finally, in a comprehensive troubleshooting section, the authors present today’s most common SharePoint BI issues, identify proven solutions, and teach effective problem-solving techniques.
- Get started fast, by using the Business Intelligence Center’s prebuilt site collection and template
- Build integrated, end-to-end SharePoint BI solutions
- Present business data to the enterprise through Excel Services
- Install, configure, and integrate Reporting Services and the Reporting Services Add-In for SharePoint
- Define document library content types and manage reports
- Use Report Viewer Web Parts to render reports on SharePoint web pages
- Build enterprise dashboards with PerformancePoint Services
- Secure dashboards via data source delegation, SharePoint permissions, and groups
- Analyze enormous datasets with PowerPivot for Excel and SharePoint
- Publish Visio 2010 data-driven web diagrams that integrate multiple data sources
- Utilize the fine-grained security available through Visio Graphics Service
- Troubleshoot problems with Reporting Services, PerformancePoint Services, PowerPivot, and Visio Services
- Pearson Education, May 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: