Microsoft Office Word 2007 On Demand
- List Price$27.99
- Your price$22.39
Save $5.60 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 12000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
See How To
• Create documents more efficiently using a new results-oriented interface
• Use formatting, editing, reviewing, and publishing tools to create documents in print and online
• Create great-looking documents faster using themes, styles, and templates
• Organize information and add impact with clip art, SmartArt diagrams, tables, and charts
• Create customized letters, labels, and envelopes
• Use the Full Reading view to comfortably read documents on screen
• Use the Outline and Draft views to develop your documents
• Use Groove and SharePoint Team Services to collaborate and share documents and information
• Prepare for the Microsoft Certified Applications Specialists exam
This book uses real-world examples to give you a context in which to use the task. This book also includes workshops to help you put together individual tasks into projects. The Word example files that you need for project tasks are available at www.perspection.com
This courseware meets the objectives for the Microsoft Certified Application Specialist (MCAS). Upon completion of this courseware, you may be prepared to take the exam for MCAS qualification. To learn more about becoming a Microsoft Certified Application Specialist, visit www.microsoft.com.
- Pearson Education, February 2007
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: