Microsoft Office 2007 On Demand
- List Price$23.99
- Your price$19.19
Save $4.80 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 10400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
How to Use
• Office: Organize information and add impact with clip art, SmartArt diagrams, tables, and charts with a new results-oriented interface
• Word: Create great-looking documents faster using themes, styles, and templates
• Excel: Use organizing, processing, and presenting tools to create data in Excel
• PowerPoint: Create powerful presentations faster using ready-made design templates and themes
• Outlook: Use tools for creating and managing your e-mail, calendar, contacts, and tasks
• Publisher: Use task panes to quickly create a brochure or a newsletter without being a designer
• SharePoint: Collaborate and share documents and information
• Prepare for the Microsoft Certified Application Specialist exam
• Practice your new skills with the useful workshops inside
On the Web
This book uses real-world examples to give you a context in which to use a task. This book also includes workshops to help you put together individual tasks into projects. The Office example files that you need for project tasks are available at www.perspection.com
Includes MCAS Exam Objectives!
This courseware meets the objectives for the Microsoft Certified Application Specialist (MCAS). Upon completion of this courseware, you may be prepared to take the exam for MCAS qualification. To learn more about becoming a Microsoft Certified Application Specialist, visit www.microsoft.com.
- Pearson Education, December 2006
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: