Its History, Pharmacology and Treatment
- List Price$24.99
- Your price$19.99
Save $5.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 10800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
In separating fact from fiction, Weisheit and White provide context for understanding the meth problem by tracing its history and the varying patterns of use over time, then offer an in-depth look at:
- the latest scientific findings on the drug's effects on individuals
- the myths and realities of the drug's impact on the mind
- the national and international implications of methamphetamine production
- the drug's impact on rural communities, including a case study of two counties in the Midwest
- issues in addiction and treatment of meth.
Written for professionals and serious lay readers by nationally recognized experts, the books in the Library of Addictive Drugs series feature in-depth, comprehensive, and up-to-date information on the most commonly abused mood-altering substances.
- Hazelden Publishing, August 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: