Metal Clay - The Complete Guide
Innovative Techniques to Inspire Any Artist
by Jackie Truty
- List Price$29.99
- Your price$23.99
Save $6.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 12800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Explore Metal Clay from Package to Project
Metal clay's versatility and ability to be enhanced by every other known medium has broadened design possibilities for artists everywhere.
Metal Clay The Complete Guide is the reference book every metal clay artist needs to have on the shelf for quick access to how-to information on a variety of subjects, including:
- Materials and tools for working with metal clay
- Metal clay care and handling, including tips for keeping your clay from drying out
- Techniques including rolling, adding texture, stamping, lids and forming
- How-tos for shaping bails, loops, beads and connectors
- Mixing metal clay with glass, enamels, beads, gemstones and more
- Tips and troubleshooting
- Four projects: bracelets, lentil bead, box pendant, ring
- Helpful appendices, including ring sizing, gemstone firing times, drying times, kiln firing temperatures and alternative firing methods
- F+W Media, June 2007
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: