Men's Health Muscle Chow
More Than 150 Easy-to-Follow Recipes to Burn Fat and Feed Your Muscles
by Gregg Avedon
- List Price$19.99
- Your price$15.99
Save $4.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 8800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Achieving your best body ever requires that two elements merge as one: solid training and good nutrition. This book provides the nutritional component of that muscle-building equation, offering the Men's Health take on food for fitness. Men's Health Muscle Chow gives you more than 150 simple recipes for delicious meals ranging from workout protein shakes to healthy dinners the whole family will enjoy.
Inside, you'll find:
- Eight easy-to-remember dietary strategies to keep your eating habits in line
- Filling breakfasts like Banana Protein Pancakes; energizing entrees including Muscle-Bound Chili and Mahi Fish Wraps; hunger-killing snacks such as Malted Almond Bombs; even desserts like Key Lime Pie---all designed to help burn fat and build muscle
- A shopping list that makes it easy to stock up on essential ingredients and kitchen tools
- A troubleshooting guide for guys with more experience at the gym than in the kitchen
- Insider strategies, tips, tricks of the trade
And Men's Health Muscle Chow is much more than just a cookbook. It offers a solid foundation for understanding meal timing and the effects nutrients have on your body. Author Gregg Avedon also outlines his program of 2-month diet cycles that help you set and reach your fitness goals.
- Rodale, December 2007
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: