Meeting the Needs of Your Most Able Pupils: Geography
- List Price$58.95
- Your price$53.09
Save $5.86 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 24400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Meeting the Needs of Your Most Able Students: Geography provides specific guidance on:
- recognising high ability and potential
planning challenge, differentiation and enrichment in Geography
using questioning to challenge the more able
- support for more able pupils with special educational needs (dyslexia, ADHD, sensory imapirment etc.)
- beyond the classroom: visits, competitions, summer schools, masterclasses, links with other institutions.
The book includes comprehensive appendices with linked resources available online that feature:
- useful contacts and resources
- lesson and homework ideas
audit and record keeping frameworks
For secondary teachers, subject heads of departments, Leading Teachers for G&T Education (Gifted and Talented co-ordinators), SENCos and Childrens' Services advisers.
- Taylor and Francis, August 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: