Medical Problems in Dentistry
- List Price$141.00
- Your price$126.89
Save $14.11 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 57200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
This text offers an authoritative account of general medical and surgical conditions as they apply to the practice of dentistry and oral healthcare. Now established as the standard reference on the subject, Medical Problems in Dentistry is essential for students learning for the first time or practitioners needing to keep up-to-date with their knowledge.
- Detailed coverage outlines the complete relevance of systemic diseases and their treatment to dentistry - essential knowledge for the whole dental team
- User-friendly format allows ease of access to information whether for exam revision purposes or for a specific issue confronting staff in a busy clinical environment
- Clearly written with excellent use of illustrations, the book is an essential, easy to use, reliable source of information
- Text completely updated and re-organised to increase focus on the more dentally-relevant aspects of medicine and subject areas that have undergone recent change
- Entries more fully alphabetized to improve access to information
- Accompanying ‘key points boxes’ highlight the most crucial aspects of specific medical conditions
- Content peer-reviewed by a specialist Advisory Board to ensure accuracy of information and the inclusion of the latest advances
- Additional coverage of autoinflammatory disorders, biological response modifiers, craniofacial transplantation, drug reactions, drug-resistant microbial infections, osteonecrosis, and immune reconstitution syndrome
- Completely new entries such as alternative and complementary medicine, health promotion, men’s issues and occupational health
- New national and international guidelines, selected recent references and up-to-date websites
- Elsevier Health Sciences UK, February 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: