McGraw-Hill Specialty Board Review Dermatology A Pictorial Review 3/E
by Asra Ali
- List Price$98.00
- Your price$88.19
Save $9.81 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 40000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Nearly 600 full-color illustrations review the full spectrum of clinical dermatology
"Ali's book is a much-needed, succinct, accessible and affordably priced overview of clinical dermatology that will be a tremendous aid to dermatologists in training and those seeking a quick review of commonly tested subjects." -- Journal of Drugs in Dermatology (reviewing a previous edition)
Delivering 598 full-color illustrations, 400 multiple-choice questions, and concise, bulleted text, this is the perfect review for dermatology-related questions on board examinations or when preparing for certification or recertification. Dermatology A Pictorial Review offers comprehensive yet succinct coverage of the diagnosis and management of common dermatologic disorders, as well as some less common, but important dermatologic conditions.
Here's why this is the single-best review of clinical dermatology available today:
- 598 full-color photographs for a complete overview of clinical dermatology
- 400 multiple-choice questions with detailed explanations for correct and incorrect answer choices
- A consistent design featuring full-color photographs side-by-side with high-yield bulleted text
- An effective chapter organization that includes principles of diagnosis, differential diagnosis, and therapy
- McGraw-Hill Education, October 2014
McGraw-Hill Education / Medical
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: