McGraw-Hill's Concise Guide to Writing Research Papers
- List Price$15.00
- Your price$11.99
Save $3.01 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 6800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Write an effective research paper--no sweat!
The words “research paper” may send a chill down your spine. You're thinking about the hours of research and the days of writing ahead-and that's after wringing your hands about the topic! Never fear, this concise resource will guide you through the process step-by-step and make the experience painless. With veteran composition instructor Carol Ellison's advice, you'll be able to create a thought-provoking research paper that will get you the best possible grade!
McGraw-Hill's Concise Guide to Writing Research Papers gives you the tools to:
- Organize a helpful outline before you write
- Find solid evidence at the library and on the Internet to back up your thesis
- Write effective sentences to support your topic
- Replace common phrases with attention-drawing wording to properly articulate your ideas
- Use smooth transitions between paragraphs to keep your paper flowing
- Craft eloquent summaries and conclusions
- Avoid accidental incidences of plagiarism
- Run a thorough check over your research paper before you hand it in
- McGraw-Hill Education, January 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: