McGraw-Hill Education MCAT: 2 Full-Length Practice Tests 2016, Cross-Platform Edition
- List Price$35.00
- Your price$27.99
Save $7.01 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 14800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Totally geared to the brand-new test introduced in 2015, this volume in McGraw-Hill Education's four-book MCAT test-prep series offers two full-length practice MCAT exams in the new test format.
About the Book
The two full-length practice tests in this volume of McGraw-Hill Education's MCAT series have been designed to closely match the actual exam in topic coverage, format, and degree of difficulty. The unique Cross-Platform format adds outstanding value for students, who can study the whole program online or on a mobile device.
- Closely follows the MCAT syllabus created for the all-new 2015 test
- Practice with MCAT-style questions on every topic
- Matches the real test in topic coverage and degree of difficulty
The Cross-Platform format provides a fully-comprehensive program:
- Customizable Study Planner for setting daily and weekly study goals
- Test-to-Lesson Links provide instant access to related lessons for additional review
- Innovative Study Tools help you focus your efforts where they are most needed
- Digital Flashcards improve memory of concepts, formulas, and definitions
- Peer Support via social media communication with students studying for the same test
- Game Center provides fun, engaging games accessible on any device
About the Authors
George Hademenos, Ph.D., is Assistant Professor at the University of Dallas, where he teaches General Physics and Quantum Physics. He has also taught at the University of Massachusetts and at UCLA.
Candice McCloskey Campbell, Ph.D., is Assistant Professor of Chemistry at Georgia Perimeter College (Dunwoody, GA).
Shaun Murphree, Ph.D., is Assistant Professor of Chemistry at Allegheny College (Meadville, PA).
Jennifer M. Warner, Ph.D., teaches biology at the University of North Carolina, Charlotte.
Amy B. Wachholz, Ph.D., is Director of Health Psychology at UMass Medical School (Worcester, MA).
Kathy A. Zahler, MS, is a widely published test-prep author.
- McGraw-Hill Education, January 2016
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: