Mastering the Seven Decisions That Determine Personal Success
An Owner's Manual to the New York Times Bestseller, The Traveler's Gift
by Andy Andrews
Mastering the Seven Decisions guides readers to a profound understanding of how to fully integrate seven life-changing Decisions into their daily lives.
- The Responsible Decision: The buck stops here. I accept responsibility for my past. I am responsible for my success. I will not let my history control my destiny.
- The Guided Decision: I will seek wisdom.
- The Active Decision: I am a person of action.
- The Certain Decision: I have a decided heart. Criticism, condemnation, and complaint have no power over me.
- The Joyful Decision: Today I will choose to be happy.
- The Compassionate Decision: I will greet this day with a forgiving spirit.
- The Persistent Decision: I will persist without exception.
Skip this list
Heaven is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back
Todd Burpo,Lynn Vincent
The Book of Awakening: Having the Life You Want by Being Present to the Life You Have (Gift Edition)
The Happiness Project: Or, Why I Spent a Year Trying to Sing in the Morning, Clean My Closets, Fight Right, Read Aristotle, and Generally Have More Fun
Napoleon Hill's Hidden Secret In Think And Grow Rich: Why This Law Of Success Principle Proves The Master Keys To Success
The Publishing Co.
- Thomas Nelson, April 2008
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: