Manual of Business German
A Comprehensive Language Guide
- List Price$68.95
- Your price$62.09
Save $6.86 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 28400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Manual of Business German is the most comprehensive, single-volume reference handbook for students and professionals using foreign languages.
Designed for all users, no matter what level of language skill, it comprises five parts:
* A 6000-word, two-way Glossary of the most useful business terms
* A 100-page Written Communications section giving models of 50 letters, faxes and documents
* An 80-page Spoken Situations section covering face-to-face and telephone situations
* A short Reference Grammar outlining the major grammar features of German
* A short Business Facts section covering essential information of the country or countries where German is used
Written by an experienced native and non-native speaker team, this unique volume is an essential, one-stop reference for all students and professionals studying or working in business and management where German is used.
- Taylor and Francis, January 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: