Manga: The Complete Guide
• Reviews of more than 900 manga series
• Ratings from 0 to 4 stars
• Guidelines for age-appropriateness
• Number of series volumes
• Background info on series and artists
THE ONE-STOP RESOURCE FOR CHOOSING BETWEEN THE BEST AND THE REST!
Whether you’re new to the world of manga-style graphic novels or a longtime reader on the lookout for the next hot series, here’s a comprehensive guide to the wide, wonderful world of Japanese comics!
• Incisive, full-length reviews of stories and artwork
• Titles rated from zero to four stars–skip the clunkers, but don’t miss the hidden gems
• Guidelines for age-appropriateness–from strictly mature to kid-friendly
• Profiles of the biggest names in manga, including CLAMP, Osamu Tezuka, Rumiko Takahashi, and many others
• The facts on the many kinds of manga–know your shôjo from your shônen
• An overview of the manga industry and its history
• A detailed bibliography and a glossary of manga terms
LOOK NO FURTHER, YOU’VE FOUND YOUR IDEAL MANGA COMPANION!
- Random House Publishing Group, July 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: