Managing Sports Injuries
a guide for students and clinicians
- List Price$94.95
- Your price$85.49
Save $9.46 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 38800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Now in its fourth edition with the revised title – Managing Sports Injuries: a guide for students and clinicians – this highly practical guide maintains its evidence-based approach while introducing new material from both research and clinical sources. It is a comprehensive resource for the management of soft-tissue injuries, focusing on therapy.
Well referenced and extensively illustrated, this text continues to be invaluable to physiotherapists, sports and massage therapists, medical practitioners, and all those involved in the treatment of athletes and sports people.
- Full colour text and illustrations emphasizing all practical techniques
- Treatment notes expanded with added topics and basic examination protocols
- Additional material enhancing clinical value
- Practical "how-to-do" approach enabling application of new techniques
- Updated research references
- Elsevier Health Sciences UK, June 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: