Making Out In Italian
- List Price$7.95
- Your price$7.19
Save $0.76 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 4000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
This friendly and easy-to-use Italian phrasebook makes this possible. Making Out in Italian has been carefully designed to act as a guide to modern colloquial Italian for use in everyday informal interactions-giving access to the sort of catchy Italian expressions that aren't covered in traditional language materials. Each expression is given in Italian so that in the case of difficulties the book can be shown to the person the user is trying to communicate with. In addition, phonetic spellings of all words and phrases are included, making speaking Italian a breeze. For example, "Hi!"-ciao is also written as chah-oh.
This Italian phrasebook includes:
- A guide to pronouncing Italian words correctly including double consonants and syllable stresses
- Explanations of basic Italian grammar, such as, questions, word gender, and formal vs. informal
- Complete Italian translations for all words and phrases including easy-to-use phonetic spellings.
- Useful and interesting notes on Italian language and culture
- Lots of colorful, fun and useful expressions not covered in other phrasebooks
- Tuttle Publishing, December 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: