"It took me years to discover many of the techniques she spells out in her book. I wish it had been available when I started."
-Allan Gardyne, AssociatePrograms.com
The definitive guide to planning and managing a successful online affiliate business!
Make a Fortune Promoting Other People's Stuff Online is your hands-on guide to starting your own profitable affiliate marketing business quickly, easily, and inexpensively. Leading affiliate marketing authority Rosalind Gardner gives you a proven five-step plan for identifying a niche with a huge market, choosing products to promote, and selling the benefits effectively. You'll see how to:
- Navigate the different affiliate programs, from commissioned-based "click-through" programs to CPM impressions to flat-fee referral
- Identify the products and programs that are profitable-and the ones to avoid
- Ask the right questions before you join an affiliate program
- Research, understand, and sell to your niche market
- Negotiate for a higher percentage on your commission
- Stay on top of developments in the industry
Packed with time- and money-saving techniques-including twelve ways to drive traffic to your website at no cost-this comprehensive guide is all you need to make big profits as an affiliate marketer!
Rosalind Gardner is the creator of several successful online businesses and the author of the bestselling Super Affiliate Handbook. Her website is NetProfitsToday.com.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: