Macromedia Dreamweaver 8 Advanced for Windows and Macintosh
Visual QuickPro Guide
- List Price$23.99
- Your price$19.19
Save $4.80 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 10400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Need to take your Macromedia Dreamweaver skills to the next level? You don't have to be a programmer to build interactivity into your site. You just need Dreamweaver 8—Macromedia's powerful new Web design and development tool—access to a Web server and an application server, and a copy of Macromedia Dreamweaver 8 Advanced for Windows and Macintosh: Visual QuickPro Guide.
- Takes a visual, task-based approach to guiding you through advanced topics and applying what you learn
- Works like a reference book - you look up what you need and then get straight to work
- Concise, straightforward steps and explanations offer the fastest way to learn tasks and concepts
- Companion Web site includes sample files
You'll get real-world examples and detailed illustrations of how and when features should be put to use, including what's new in Dreamweaver 8: code-editing improvements such as the coding toolbar and code collapse, drag-and-drop integration of XML data, server-side transformations with XSLT, support for PHP 5 and ColdFusion MX 7, and more!
- Pearson Education, December 2005
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: