- List Price$114.99
- Your price$103.49
Save $11.50 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 46800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
With contributions from internationally recognized experts, Lung Cancer details the current management of lung cancer and reviews new therapies in development for lung cancer, with an emphasis on therapeutic exploitation of the heterogeneous nature of lung tumors at the molecular level. Coverage includes discussion of multiple new agents that have been shown to impact overall survival as well as articles covering molecular biology of lung cancer, chemotherapy regimens for lung cancer, the emergence of maintenance therapy, the complexity of radiotherapy in the chest, the impact of adjuvant chemotherapy for resected non-small cell lung cancer, surgical considerations for early-stage lung cancer, and more. This book is a valuable tool for clinicians, nurses, researchers, medical students, residents, and fellows.Emerging Cancer Therapeutics features:
- Editorial board of nationally recognized experts across the spectrum of Cancer Therapeutics
- In-depth, up-to-date expert reviews and analysis of major new developments in all areas of Cancer Therapeutics
- Issues edited by an authority in specific subject area
- Focuses on major topics in Cancer Therapeutics with in-depth articles covering advances in clinical and translational research developments, as well as clinical applications and experience
- Emphasizes multidisciplinary approaches to research and practice
- Springer Publishing Company, May 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: