Low-Calorie Dieting For Dummies
Break your bad habits and start enjoying a low-cal lifestyle!
Want to lose weight and keep it off for good? This no-nonsense guide shows you how to consume fewer calories than you burn, providing a delicious, easy, and safe low-calorie plan you can follow for life! You'll find tools to improve your eating and exercise habits, cope with stress and boredom, assess your progress, and live healthier and happier.
Discover how to:
- Understand your metabolism.
- Set realistic, attainable goals.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Stock a low-cal kitchen.
- Eat right with simple, scrumptious, low-calorie recipes.
- Stay motivated long-term.
- Find outside support.
Order your copy today!
- Wiley, April 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: