Loving Your Child Is Not Enough
Positive Discipline That Works
In this now-classic, straightforward approach to childraising, Nancy Samalin shows parents how to set clear, concise guidelines to ensure positive and constructive discipline. Based on her extensive work with parents and children, she offers the most recent and invaluable advice on:
- Avoiding daily battles
- Using alternatives to punishment
- Dealing with anger
- Learning to let go
- Diminishing sibling rivalries and much, much more.
- Nancy Samalin is a contributing editor to Parents magazine with a regular column on discipline.
- Available on audiocassette from Penguin HighBridge Audio
- Penguin Publishing Group, April 1998
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: