A Teen's Guide to the Spiritual World
Who Do You Think You Are?
Have you ever wondered who you really are and what you are doing here? Believe it or not, the simple truth is that everything you want to know is already inside you. Renowned psychic and bestselling author James Van Praagh has learned a lot through his amazing ability to communicate with the spiritual realms, and in Looking Beyond he shares with teens what the spirits have taught him, including
- The real deal about soulmates (hint: you have more than one!)
- Why you have the parents you do
- What the heck spirit guides are and how to use them
- How dreams can increase your creativity
- Ways to develop your sixth sense
- The lessons you were born to learn
Looking Beyond gives you the tools you need to uncover the power, strength, and talent to fulfill your unique destiny. If you would like to begin the journey to discover the real you the person you are meant to be just turn to page one and let Van Praagh show you the way.
- Touchstone, April 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: