Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Banff, Jasper & Glacier National Parks is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Promenade through Jasper via the Skyline Trail, ride the Lake Louise Gondola to a fantastic view, or drive past cascades and glaciers on Icefields Parkway; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Banff, Jasper and Glacier National Parks and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Banff, Jasper & Glacier National Parks Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save you time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots and being safe and responsible
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices, transit tips, emergency information, park seasonality, and hiking trail junctions, viewpoints, landscapes, elevations, distances, difficulty levels, durations
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, camping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, summer and winter activities, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Contextual insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, geology, wildlife, conservation
- Over 45 trail and park maps
- Useful features - including Driving Tours, Travel with Children, and Day and Overnight Hikes
- Coverage of Banff National Park, Jasper National Park, Glacier National Park, Lake Louise, Banff Town, Canmore, Mt Robson Provincial Park, East Glacier, West Glacier, and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps to avoid roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Speedy search capabilities to easily find what you need
- Bookmarks to shoot back to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to get to recommendations' websites
- Add notes to personalize your guidebook experience
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Inbuilt dictionary to decode site-specific local terms
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Banff, Jasper & Glacier National Parks, our most comprehensive guide to Banff, Jasper and Glacier National Parks, is perfect for both exploring the top sights and taking roads less traveled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Canada guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer, or Lonely Planet's Discover Canada, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions.
- Looking to visit more than one national park in the North America? Check out Lonely Planet's Discover USA's Best National Parks, a photo-rich guide to the country's 27 most popular natural attractions.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Oliver Berry, and Brendan Sainsbury.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel content company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet enables curious travelers to experience the world and get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: