Living Life in the Zone
A 40-Day Spiritual Gameplan for Men
Why this book? Because many men still have the desire to have a real faith dialog, but much of today's current church literature and methodology doesn't appeal to them.
Living in the zone—that state of mind when almost everything seems to be working for you—is every man's desire. But how does a man live in the zone as a Christian?
This 40-day spiritual journey is a sports-filled prescription for today's busy man designed to help remove stress and give him confidence to embrace his daily adventure. Each chapter is:
- Designed to strengthen both churched and unchurched men
- Brief enough for men to enjoy but with spiritual depth
- Filled with issues that are real but often not discussed in church
- Concentrated on a daily spiritual to-do list
- thought of the day
- words of wisdom on a particular subject
- biblical perspective
- insight for living it out
- questions to ponder
- today's call to action
- prayer requests
Real life stories focusing on the faith journey of famous athletes, coaches, businessmen, and other public figures encourages men that they too can handle adversity, walk in faith, and live in the zone.
Includes input from celebrities such as Tony Dungy, Lee Corso, Chris Mortensen, Bobby Bowden and many more.
- Thomas Nelson, December 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: