Live Right 4 Your Type
From the doctor who brought us the blood-type health craze that has swept the nation, here is new research that shows you how to live according to your blood type so that you can achieve total physical and emotional well-being.
Over a million readers have used the individualized blood-type diet solution developed by Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo to achieve their ideal weight. In the five years since the New York Times bestseller Eat Right 4 (for) Your Type was published, new research has indicated that there's a blood-type profile for almost every aspect of our lives, and thanks to that new research, your blood type reveals how you can live a better life. Live Right 4 (for) Your Type is Dr. D'Adamo's ground breaking book that will give you individualized prescriptions according to blood type.
According to your blood type, should you:
• Eat three regular meals a day, or small, frequent ones?
• Have a regimented or flexible routine?
• Go to sleep at the same time every night or have a flexible bedtime?
• Do without rest periods or take them religiously?
• Achieve emotional balance through exercise, meditation, or herbs?
Each blood-type prescription is divided into five life areas. Recommendations, guidelines, and informational charts are provided for the following:
• Stress and Emotional Balance
• Maximizing Health
• Overcoming Disease
• Strategies for Aging
Live Right 4 (for) Your Type also has information compiled from new research that greatly expands on the information in Eat Right 4 (for) Your Type, featuring:
• New metabolism-boosting supplement lists to increase the body's efficiency and ability to achieve ideal weight.
• Refined food and supplement lists to increase cardiac efficiency, lower cholesterol, and strengthen your ability to fight colds, flu, and more serious diseases.
• Instructions on how to use vegetables and herbs to improve Natural Killer Cell activity.
• New information on blood type subgroups that influence not only weight, but also physical and mental health.
From the Hardcover edition.
- Penguin Publishing Group, December 2000
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: