- List Price$6.99
- Your price$6.29
Save $0.70 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 3600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Shirley Stone faced challenges far beyond what any 26-year-old women should experience in a lifetime. She would, however, have to deal with these excruciating challenges in less than 12 months. How was she to handle?
· Accepting the horrible injuries her husband received in an automobile accident
· Being brutally raped in her own home and then discovering that she had become pregnant from the trauma
· Accepting and dealing with the disturbing response of her husband to his injuries, her rape, and the possibility of a child
· Deciding if she should continue the pregnancy or resort to abortion
· Dealing with nearly impossible situations in her position as Information Technology Director
· Caring for her badly injured and now dependent husband along with the a new baby
· Deciding on giving the child for adoption or risk the loss of her marriage
· Rebuilding her self-esteem, her marriage relationship, her professional life
· Finding some peace in the horrendous life into which she had been thrust
This story follows a courageous woman as she finds escape from circumstances that were beyond her control yet subject to her decisions. A story of tragedy, trial, and victory.
- iUniverse, February 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: