Levels 1-5 Sight Words: 300+ Flash Cards (5 Books In One)
- Your price$2.99
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 2400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Sight words can be known by many names including high-frequency words, Dolch words, Fry words, instant words or even Star words. This list includes 220 of the most common sight words, plus 93 common sight nouns for over 300 sight words!.
These flash cards have been designed to make learning sight words fun:
- Skip Around Feature! - To keep your little one on his or her toes, each flash card has links on the bottom of page to allow you to skip around to other words in that group. Just click on a hyperlink and move to another letter in the section.
- Words are Ordered by Frequency - This list is ordered by the frequency in which the words are used. Therefore, the first 10 words are the 10 most frequent words found in books and stories for children, making it easy for your child to quickly grow a useful sight word vocabulary!
- Small Groups of Words Make Learning Easy - In order to make it more manageable the words are listed in groups of ten. This means that your child won't be overwhelmed by a large list. He or she can master one group before moving on to the next.
- Easy to Read, Large Font - All the flashcards use a serif font which means they are in the same easy to read font style used by most books, magazines and newspapers!
- Third Press, December 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: