Lessons from Private Equity Any Company Can Use
- List Price$24.99
- Your price$19.99
Save $5.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 10800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
How do PE firms become such powerhouses? Learn how, in Lessons from Private Equity Any Company Can Use. Bain chairman Orit Gadiesh and partner Hugh MacArthur use the concise, actionable format of a memo to lay out the five disciplines that PE firms use to attain their edge:
· Invest with a thesis using a specific, appropriate 3-5-year goal
· Create a blueprint for change--a road map for initiatives that will generate the most value for your company within that time frame
· Measure only what matters--such as cash, key market intelligence, and critical operating data
· Hire, motivate, and retain hungry managers--people who think like owners
· Make equity sweat--by making cash scarce, and forcing managers to redeploy underperforming capital in productive directions
This is the PE formulate for unleashing a company's true potential.
- Harvard Business Review Press, February 2008
Harvard Business Review Press
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: