Lemon-Aid Used Cars and Trucks 2012–2013
- List Price$14.99
- Your price$11.99
Save $3.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 6800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
U.S. automakers are suddenly awash in profits, and South Koreans and Europeans have gained market shares, while Honda, Nissan, and Toyota have curtailed production following the 2011 tsunami in Japan. Shortages of Japanese new cars and supplier disruptions will likely push used car prices through the roof well into 2012, so what should a savvy buyer do? The all-new Lemon-Aid Used Cars and Trucks 2012-2013 has the answers, including:
- More vehicles rated, with some redesigned models that don't perform as well as previous iterations downrated.
- More roof crash-worthiness ratings along with an expanded cross-border shopping guide.
- A revised summary of safety- and performance-related defects that are likely to affect rated models.
- More helpful websites listed in the appendix as well as an updated list of the best and worst "beaters" on the market.
- More "secret" warranties taken from automaker internal service bulletins and memos than ever.
- Dundurn, May 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: