Learning ASP.NET 3.5
- List Price$35.99
- Your price$28.79
Save $7.20 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 15200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
With this book, you will learn how to create engaging and interactive web applications using the latest version of the world's most popular web development platform: ASP.NET with AJAX, built on the productivity-enhancing features of Visual Studio 2008.
All you need to get started is a basic knowledge of HTML and a desire to produce professional quality websites.
Learning ASP.NET 3.5 introduces new skills in each new chapter and offers fully annotated and fully functional examples that you can put to work immediately. Each chapter adds detailed summaries, practice questions to ensure comprehension, and exercises so you can apply what you've learned to new situations.
Written by the bestselling author team of Jesse Liberty, Dan Hurwitz, and Brian MacDonald, Learning ASP.NET 3.5 offers complete, up-to-date coverage of ASP.NET 3.5 and AJAX. The book includes:
- Chapters that are designed as a series of tutorials on different aspects of web development
- Examples in each chapter that illustrate how a new concept works. Different chapters feature either a single running example with several stages, or a series of smaller examples
- A single large example in the final chapter offers that uses everything the reader has learned
- AJAX-style fully integrated into ASP.NET programming -- the way it should be taught and used
If you want to get up to speed with the world's most popular web development technology, Learning ASP.NET 3.5 is the best resource for the job.
- O'Reilly Media, July 2008
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: