Learning ASP.NET 2.0 with AJAX
A Practical Hands-on Guide
- List Price$35.99
- Your price$28.79
Save $7.20 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 15200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
With this book, web developers can build engaging and interactive sites and applications using Microsoft's latest web development tools -- ASP.NET 2.0 and the new ASP.NET AJAX framework. You learn to create applications that have all the great tricks you see on popular commercial web sites, such as order forms and the ability to interact with a database. And you can build pages that display information interactively without a page refresh. This straightforward tutorial explains how.
Learning ASP.NET 2.0 with AJAX helps you master the concepts and techniques of Microsoft's tools with plenty of annotated examples, review quizzes, web construction exercises and chapter summaries, so you can practice new skills and test your understanding as you go. With it, you'll learn to:
- Master the fundamental skills of ASP.NET 2.0 to build professional quality web applications
- Integrate new Ajax tools and CSS with ASP.NET 2.0 for flashier and more interactive sites
- Build applications with minimal coding using Visual Studio or its free counterpart, Visual Web Developer
- Connect your site with a database so that users can retrieve, interact and save data
- Debug your application, deal with unexpected problems, and protect your site from malicious users
- Use the community-maintained ASP.NET AJAX Control Toolkit to extend the controls that come with ASP.NET AJAX
- Use personalization tools to give your site a customized look for each user
- O'Reilly Media, September 2007
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: