Leading Lesson Study
A Practical Guide for Teachers and Facilitators
- List Price$38.95
- Your price$35.09
Save $3.86 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 16400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Use this team-centered approach to directly enhance teaching and learning in your school!
First introduced in Japan, lesson study has gained enthusiastic advocates in US educational circles as a powerful, collaborative approach. This "how-to" guide leads a beginning team through the lesson study cycle and provides an experienced team with new perspectives. Using examples from U.S. classrooms, this handbook:
- Encourages educators to generate and share knowledge
- Inspires a teacherresearcher stance
- Illustrates both the process and substance of lesson study
- Encourages collaboration
- Provides guidelines for avoiding common pitfalls
- SAGE Publications, December 2006
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: