Created especially for the Australian customer!
Improve your leadership skills and bring out the best in the people you lead
People may join organisations, but they stay because of good leaders. Find out how inspiring and bringing out the best in the people you lead helps you fulfil your organisation's visions and key priorities. Leadership For Dummies, Australian and New Zealand Edition, quickly gets you up to speed on the latest leadership theories, providing practical strategies and surefire techniques to ensure you and your followers are working in the same direction.
Discover how to:
- Determine the right leadership style for the situation and your team
- Understand the mindsets you need to lead
- Articulate a vision and create a team purpose
- Communicate like a leader
- Manage expectations and achieve your goals
- Wiley, March 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: