Using 7 Strengths You Already Have to Create the Success You Deserve
In this empowering guide, Dr. Ana Nogales encourages Latinas to move beyond their expected roles and become the women they wish to be by embracing the seven traits they inherit naturally from their Latino culture:
- Espíritu Creativo (Creative Spirit)
- The Aguantadora's (Survivor's) Passionate Determination
- The Comadre's (Girlfriend's) Networking Ability
- The Diplomática's (Diplomat's) Discretion
- The Atrevida's (Risktaker's) Courage
- The Malabarista's (Multitasker's) Balance
- La Reina's (A Diva's) Confidence
Each chapter features an interactive element, including a quiz to determine how strong each attribute is in the reader's own personality, plus exercises to reinforce each trait. Filled with the personal stories of successful Latinas, including novelist Isabelle Allende, TV journalist Cristina Saralegui, Congresswomen Loretta and Linda Sánchez, Latina magazine founder Christy Haubegger, and entertainer Jaci Velásquez, Latina Power inspires readers to vigorously pursue their own dreams.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Dr. Ana Nogales
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Dr. Ana Nogales
Thanks for Sharing!
by on October 01, 2016
- Touchstone, November 2007
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: