Fabulous, Fuss-Free, No-Knead Breads
For years, home cooks have shied away from baking their own yeast bread because they were intimidated by the mess, expertise, and kneading required. Now in paperback, Nancy Baggett's revolutionary Kneadlessly Simple lets even complete novices bake bread quickly and easily in their own homes, with no kneading and no mess.
Using the author's simple and effective technique, these recipes call for minimal ingredients and can usually be mixed in one bowl using a single spoon—with amazingly good results. A wide variety of breads are provided, including Crusty Sourdough Boules, English Muffin Loaves, pizza dough (and companion sauce recipe), Caraway Beer Bread, and much more.
- Perfect for inexperienced bakers and busy home cooks who don't have the time for kneading and kitchen clean-up yeast breads usually require, as well as budget-conscious consumers who love homemade artisan bread flavor, but not artisan bakery prices
- Author Nancy Baggett is the bestselling author of 13 cookbooks
- Includes 73 foolproof bread recipes for comfy classics like Cinnamon-Raisin Bread to contemporary favorites like Rosemary Focaccia
Nothing beats a loaf of fresh, warm-from-the-oven bread. Kneadlessly Simple lets even novice cooks create fragrant, full-flavored loaves without any specialized equipment, mess, or kneading.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Nancy Baggett
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
At Kobo, we try to ensure that published reviews do not contain rude or profane language, spoilers, or any of our reviewer's personal information.
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Nancy Baggett
Thanks for Sharing!
You submitted the following rating and review. We'll publish them on our site once we've reviewed them.
by on October 23, 2016
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, September 2011
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: