Kauai Underground Guide
19th Edition - And Free Hawaiian Music CD
- List Price$15.99
- Your price$12.79
Save $3.20 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 7200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
* More than 250,000 books sold - the original guidebook to Kauai
* Colorful maps for easy reference
* Don’t miss’ day plans for each island area, highlighting the most exciting adventures and activities
* Easy-to-follow directions to the best beaches and hidden places
* Handy charts for choosing restaurants, activities and adventures
* Advice for navigating the island's micro-climates to find the best weather
* Exclusive, free CD sampler by Hawaiian singing star Kealii Reichel - the perfect rental car companion
* More detailed descriptions of where to go and what to see and do than any other guidebook
* Recommendations for traveling with children
* Not a franchise or part of a series, the authors write only about Kauai
* Sales help non-profit agencies benefiting Kauai's children
- Papaloa Press, November 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: