Kapap Combat Concepts
Martial Arts of the Israeli Special Forces
Upgrade your toolbox of personal combat skills with Israel’s kapap techniques. Authors Avi Nardia and Albert Timen have codified and taught this legendary system to civilians, martial artists, law-enforcement officers and military personnel around the world-and now YOU can incorporate kapap’s versatility and adaptability into your own self-defense training.
Kapap Combat Concepts: Martial Arts of the Israeli Special Forces includes the following:
• 350-plus+ color photos of combat protocols
• original kapap fighting theories
• position and movement principles for real-life conflict applications
• training and kapap techniques for multiple-defensive responses
• reality-based combat conditioning exercises
• fundamental knife drills and striking tactics
Featuring grappling techniques from Brazilian jiu-jitsu master John Machado, this book will help readers of all levels create a customized defense for any scenario.
- Cruz Bay Publishing, June 2008
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: