Just Promoted! A 12-Month Road Map for Success in Your New Leadership Role, Second Edition
- List Price$21.00
- Your price$16.79
Save $4.21 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 9200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Hit the ground running—with hundreds of practical, proven suggestions, examples, and tools to help you navigate the challenges of the fi rst critical year in your new leadership role.
"Straightforward advice that can be immediately understood and acted upon. I wish this book had been published three years ago, when I was planning my transition to The Conference Board." -- Jon Spector, CEO, The Conference Board
"A must-read for anyone with ambition." -- Judith von Seldeneck, Chairman and CEO, Diversified Search Odgers Berndtson
Just Promoted! gives you the tools, knowledge, and confi dence to take that next big step in your career. The most complete guide of its kind, this book is filled with essential knowledge--practical advice and proven strategies, handy checklists, tips from the pros, and revealing real-world stories. From moving in to making an impact to navigating changes in your personal life, Just Promoted! guides you day by day through the entire first year.
Updated with critical new information, the second edition includes:
- Customizable tools for your leadership transition process
- Examples of leadership transitions in a wide array of business sectors
- Sections on how to assemble and manage a strong team and methods for handling change management issues
- Potentially career-damaging pitfalls to avoid--including those involving your family, health, and time
- McGraw-Hill Education, August 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: