- List Price$31.99
- Your price$25.59
Save $6.40 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 13600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Master All Facets of Joomla! Site Customization with Templates
Now, for the first time, there’s a complete, authorized guide to template design, development, and customization with Joomla!. Packed with examples, this clear, concise, practical text covers everything from beginning-level skills to power techniques–even creating new HTML5-native mobile views, today’s most exciting new Joomla! capability.
Joomla!® Templates will be invaluable for every professional web designer and developer who uses Joomla!, for advanced nonprofessional users, and for less experienced users who want to customize their own sites instead of paying others to do it. This title’s concise, easy-to-use coverage includes
- Using Joomla! templates to customize any website to your exact requirements
- Learning how Joomla! templates are structured and how they behave
- Quickly changing a Joomla! site’s look and feel
- Making sure your templates fully support accessibility and standards
- Getting your basic template structure into shape with CSS and HTML
- Designing responsive Joomla! templates and sites
- Analyzing HTML, CSS, and accessibility
- Integrating template components, including index.php, the XML file, template parameters, and language files
- Adapting and modifying output via the system template
- Mastering advanced template customization
Ratings and Reviews
Share your thoughts
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
- Filter by
- All 0
- 5 Stars 5
- 4 Stars 4
- 3 Stars 3
- 2 Stars 2
- 1 Star 1
- Sort By
- Most Helpful 0
- Newest 3
- Oldest 4
- Highest Rated 1
- Lowest Rated 5
0 person found this review helpful
0 people found this review helpful
0 of 0 people found this review helpful
Was this helpful to you?
Thanks for your feedback!Report as inappropriate
Very good book
It's a very good book to let you understand how to create Joomla templates from scratch. Before to read this book creating a template was almost impossible but after reading it things are totally changed, now I can make Joomla templates without any kind of problem. The only thing to say is that I would been more happy if there was some chapters about some joomla's framework like twitter bootstrap or T3 just to cover all the possibilities that offer this CMS. Anyway this book is highly suggested.by Cris on March 16, 2013
by Angie Radtke
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
At Kobo, we try to ensure that published reviews do not contain rude or profane language, spoilers, or any of our reviewer's personal information.
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Angie Radtke
Thanks for Sharing!
You submitted the following rating and review. We'll publish them on our site once we've reviewed them.
by on October 24, 2016
- Pearson Education, July 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: