Created especially for the Australian customer!
A guide to the medical, emotional, legal and financial aspects of IVF and life after treatment
Are you trying for a baby but suspect you may have an infertility problem and need IVF to conceive? IVF & Beyond For Dummies gives you clear advice on the causes of infertility, getting ready for IVF, the steps involved in treatment and managing the ups and downs of this difficult time. This comprehensive guide also prepares you for life post-IVF.
- Find out why you can't fall pregnant -- learn about the causes of infertility and what it takes to get a diagnosis
- Improve your chances of IVF success -- change your lifestyle to boost your fertility
- Understand IVF step-by-step -- get detailed, easy-to-follow explanations of what happens in a treatment cycle
- Navigate the system -- educate yourself about the legal and financial realities of IVF
- Take charge -- be empowered to make informed decisions about your IVF treatment
- Manage treatment stress -- discover strategies for surviving the emotional turmoil of IVF
- Help a friend -- get advice on how to support a loved one who's undergoing IVF
- Enjoy life after IVF -- find out what's special about being pregnant, giving birth and parenting after IVF
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: