ITIL Capacity Management
- List Price$31.99
- Your price$28.79
Save $3.20 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 13600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The Business-Focused, Best-Practice Guide to Succeeding with ITIL Capacity Management
Using ITIL® capacity management processes, IT organizations can eliminate waste and overbuying, reduce both equipment and staffing costs, drive more value from existing investments, and consistently provide the right resources to meet the needs of the business. Now, in this comprehensive, best-practice guide, leading ITIL expert Larry Klosterboer systematically explains how to manage capacity using the ITIL framework and techniques.
Drawing on his extensive ITIL experience, Klosterboer covers all facets of ITIL-based capacity management, and offers proven solutions to the challenges IT organizations encounter in implementation. He presents expert guidance on accurately projecting demand and growth, planning and staffing, tool selection, process implementation, and much more.
This book’s practical insights will be invaluable to every IT leader who wants to leverage ITIL’s best practices for capacity management, and for every business and technical manager who wants IT to deliver greater value, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Making the business case for capacity management
- Establishing specific goals for capacity management
- Mastering ITIL capacity management terminology
- Predicting capacity in dynamic, fast-changing organizations
- Implementing systems that help you anticipate trends
- Defining capacity plans, staffing capacity management teams, and implementing ongoing processes
- Linking capacity with performance management and with other ITIL processes
- Selecting the right capacity management tools for your environment
- Integrating capacity issues into your IT project management discipline
- Using “business capacity planning” to help the entire business become more agile
- Pearson Education, February 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: