IT Governance Complete Certification Kit - Core Series for IT
- List Price$80.99
- Your price$64.79
Save $16.20 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 33200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Discover the latest and greatest IT trends that enable the ongoing production of our modern day economy. Get a head start and explore the concepts surrounding Information Technology Governance tools and techniques. Become a valued member of your organization by learning the benefits and advantages of implementing IT Governance, and the ways in which modern organizations are becoming increasingly dependent on their technologies and how to implement them accurately.
This certification validates that you know specific methods, models, and/or tools. This is essential to professionals in order to be updated on the latest multimedia trends, and to add to their IT Governance toolbox.
The industry is facing a bold, new world with the amazing developments of IT Governance, and the challenges and the opportunities this presents are unprecedented. The IT Governance Complete Certification Kit serves as a complete introductory guide for anyone looking to grasp a better understanding of IT Governance concepts and their practical application in any environment.
The Art of Service's introductory IT Governance training and certification helps IT practitioners develop the skills that are crucial as businesses embark on this massive transformation. It provides an industry credential for IT professionals to help them transform into the world of IT Governance.
This training and certification enables you to move both the industry and business forward, and to quickly take advantage of the benefits that IT Governance applications present.
Take the next step: Get Certified!
The Art of Service IT Service Management programs are the #1 certification programs in the information management industry. Being proven means investing in yourself and formally validating your knowledge, skills, and expertise by the industry's most comprehensive learning and certification program. The IT Governance Complete Certification Kit course prepares you for IT Governance Certification.
- Easy and Affordable.
- Learning about IT Governance technologies has never been more affordable.
- Latest industry trends explained.
- Acquire valuable skills and get updated about the industry's latest trends right here. Today.
- Learn from the Experts. The Art of Service offers education about IT Governance and 300 other technologies by the industry's best.
- Learn at your own pace. Find everything right here, when you need it, and from wherever you are.
What will you learn?
- Learn the important concepts, advantages, and uses of IT Governance in any organization.
- Learn about the benefits of implementing IT Governance tools and techniques in your work place.
- Examine the various Frameworks of IT Governance.
- Learn about Non-IT Specific Frameworks.
- Explore the tricks of the trade when it comes to Information Technology Management.
The topics covered in this course are:
- Introduction to Governance
- Information Technology Governance
- Frameworks of IT Governance
- Non-IT Specific Frameworks
- Information Technology Management
The recommended minimum contact hours to pass the certification test is 18 hours.
The program combines presentations supported by trainer audio. Each module is followed by quizzes and exercises (marking scheme provided) to test your knowledge and competency, and to enhance understanding of the key concepts. A certificate is awarded to your successful passing of the final exam (80% pass requirement) and completion of the course. This is an eLearning Program. Your access details to the eLearning course are in the book.
- Multimedia presentations
- Downloadable resources (PDF documents)
- End of module review questions to assess your content knowledge
- Emereo Publishing, December 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: