iPhone: The Missing Manual
Covers All Models with 3.0 Software-including the iPhone 3GS
by David Pogue
- List Price$19.99
- Your price$15.99
Save $4.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 8800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
If you have a new iPhone 3GS, or just updated your 3G with iPhone 3.0, iPhone: The Missing Manual, will bring you up to speed quickly. New York Times tech columnist David Pogue gives you a guided tour of every feature, with lots of tips, tricks, and surprises. You'll learn how to make calls and play songs by voice control, take great photos, keep track of your schedule, and more.
This entertaining book offers complete step-by-step instructions for doing everything from setting up and accessorizing your iPhone to troubleshooting. If you want to learn how iPhone 3.0 lets you search your phone, cut, copy, and paste, and lots more, this full-color book is the best, most objective resource available.
- Use it as a phone -- save time with things like Visual Voicemail, contact searching, and more
- Treat it as an iPod -- listen to music, upload and view photos, and fill the iPhone with TV shows and movies
- Take the iPhone online -- get online, browse the Web, read and compose email in landscape, send photos, contacts, audio files, and more
- Go beyond the iPhone -- use iPhone with iTunes, sync it with your calendar, and learn about the App Store, where you can select from thousands of iPhone apps
Unlock the full potential of your iPhone with the book that should have been in the box.
- O'Reilly Media, July 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: