Intuitive Self-Healing: Achieve Balance and Wellness Through the Body's Energy Centers
Achieve Balance and Wellness Through the Body's Energy Centers
- List Price$16.95
- Your price$13.59
Save $3.36 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 7600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Even doctors and the most sophisticated tests can't always find the source of a health issue, but there is one authority that always knows-your own body. We intuitively perceive what we need for physical, emotional, and spiritual healing, teaches Marie Manuchehri. The biggest challenge for most of us is learning to trust our inner guidance. With Intuitive Self-Healing, this registered nurse and renowned energy healer provides accessible instruction for helping you tune into your health at a deeper level. Offering a compendium of illuminating case studies and practical self-care techniques, Marie invites you to learn more about:
- The chakra system-how to access and activate seven energy centers that hold the key to our wholeness and intuitive gifts
- A chakra-by-chakra examination of specific health and emotional issues, with easy self-assessment quizzes
- Energetic preventative care-detecting and addressing potential health problems before they physically manifest
- Hands-on tools for accessing intuition, including one-minute exercises to ground and balance your energy-anywhere
- Your intuitive style-how to discover your unique strengths for reading and working with subtle energy
Through her popular radio show and workshops, Marie Manuchehri has provided invaluable guidance for those seeking to take a more active role in their own well-being. Everyone has the power to create a vital, fulfilling, and healthy life, teaches Manuchehri-and with Intuitive Self-Healing, she offers key insights for awakening your own life-changing gifts.
- Sounds True, March 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: