Introduction to Psychoneuroimmunology
- List Price$89.95
- Your price$80.99
Save $8.96 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 36800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Health is maintained by the coordinated operation of all the biological systems that make up the individual. The Introduction to Psychoneuroimmunology, 2e, presents an overview of what has been discovered by scientists regarding how bodily systems respond to environmental challenges and intercommunicate to sustain health. The book touches on the main findings from the current literature without being overly technical and complex. The result is a comprehensive overview of psychoneuroimmunology, which avoids oversimplification, but does not overwhelm the reader.
- Single authored for consistency of breadth and depth, with no redundancy of coverage between chapters
- Covers endocrine-immune modulation, neuro-immune modulation, and the enhancing or inhibiting processes of one or more systems on the others
- Expanded use of figures, tables, and text boxes
- Online test bank for professors
- Elsevier Science, December 1983
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: