Design remarkably realistic creatures, people, and objects using ZBrush and the new edition of this top-selling book. Professional Hollywood animator and ZBrush artist Eric Keller combines his firsthand experience with detailed, step-by-step explanations to make you feel right at home with the interface and tools. The book reinforces the core concepts of ZBrush through fun, hands-on tutorials that will help you achieve amazing results.
- Understand ZBrush's unique sculpting and painting technology
- Take a tour of ZBrush 4's innovative interface and powerful toolkit
- Work with digital clay and effectively use the full array of sculpting brushes
- Master ZSpheres for armature and ZSketching for creating meshes
- Explore exciting new tools for creating hard surface objects
- Learn how to set lighting, create materials, and render in ZBrush
- Create animated turntables within ZBrush to show off your work
The book includes a DVD with example files and models to help guide you through each lesson, as well as movies to show you the sculpting techniques used to create many of the digital sculptures.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
- Wiley, February 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: