Introducing English for Academic Purposes
- List Price$39.95
- Your price$35.99
Save $3.96 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 16800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Introducing English for Academic Purposes is an accessible and engaging textbook which presents a wide-ranging introduction to the field, covering the global and institutional position of EAP as well as its manifestations in classrooms and research contexts around the world. Each chapter provides:
- a critical overview introducing readers to theory- and research-informed perspectives;
- profiles of practice to guide readers in putting theory to use in real world contexts;
- tasks, reflection exercises and a glossary to help readers consolidate their understanding;
- an annotated further reading section with links to online resources to enable readers to extend their knowledge.
Covering both theoretical and practical issues, Introducing English for Academic Purposes is essential reading for studentsof applied linguistics, and pre-service and in-service teachers of EAP.
- Taylor and Francis, November 2015
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: