Introducing Autodesk Maya 2012
A practical, step-by-step guide to Maya 2012
This book is the ideal primer to getting started with Maya, the premier 3D animation and effects software used in movies, visual effects, games, cartoons, short films, and commercials. You'll learn the Maya interface and the basics of modeling, texturing, animating, and visual effects. Professional visual effects artist and instructor Dariush Derakhshani explains the nuances of the complex software, while creative tutorials offer realistic, professional challenges for those new to 3D. You'll be up and running in no time with the world's most popular professional 3D software application.
- Provides a thorough, step-by-step introduction to Maya 2012
- Explains the core concepts of CG and working in 3D
- Covers modeling, rigging, HDRI lighting, mental ray rendering, and more
- Concepts are reinforced with tutorials that offer realistic challenges and clear explanations
- Color insert provides real-world examples from talented beginning Maya users
Build your Maya and animation skills from the ground up with this practical, thorough guide.
- Wiley, March 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: